Buy a large 40-foot tiny home made from a forty-foot shipping container
For the ultimate tiny container home experience, choose TargetBox’s Den – a tiny home that gives homeowners 320 square feet of living space with many of the comforts even the most discriminating buyer desires.
The Den has it all, from modern bathroom to full kitchen and workspace to sleeping space. TargetBox invites you to explore the difference of The Den today!
- This spacious 40’x8’, 320-square-foot tiny home is constructed using a 14-gauge-steel recycled shipping container, which is many times more strong than cheap wood construction.
- A five-foot sliding patio beautiful, customized door is your entryway, with extra windows placed in the bathroom and living spaces. Each door and window has lovely wooden surrounds.
- Even in Canadian winters you will stay warm with a fully spray-foamed interior with wood studs and drywall or shiplap finish.
- Vinyl plank flooring and a heated floor mat w/thermostat will keep your feet comfortable and warm.
- Each Den also comes with lighting throughout, illuminating your entire mobile home where it is needed most.
- The contemporary, compact 3-piece bathroom includes an extra window, shower kit (32”x48”), toilet and 36” vanity.
- The kitchens comes ready to make meals, with 72” white shaker cabinets, quartz counter and trendy breakfast bar.
- The Den is unique to every person, with a custom colour applied to the exterior to suit wherever you will call it home.
- Our TargetBox inspection process ensures that each tiny container home is in the condition you want and need.
- These 40-foot tiny homes can be quickly customized and shipped to your Canadian address soon!
Why buy a cozy tiny home from Canadian owned and operated TargetBox? It can save you time, money and headaches! Contact us to learn more.