These extra-large Grade A & B containers have made a few oceangoing trips, and are in great condition with minor scratches, dents and rust.
• The 40’ container bodies are made out of 14-gauge steel, with extra-strong members and corner posts.
• Our TargetBox inspection process ensures that each used shipping container is guaranteed to be durable and weatherproof.
• Ask us about CSC or ISO certification, which ensures that your used container is 100% watertight and the doors seal properly.
• Custom modifications can transform your used shipping container into the space you want and need, whether it is a huge office, tool shed, retail store or in-law suite.
• These extra-large container units are in stock and ready to be shipped out within 48 hours depending on your modification needs.
40’ Container Measurements
Width: 2.4 m. (8 ft.)
Height: 2.6 m. (8.5 ft.)
Length: 12 m. (40 ft.)
Weight: 3,981 kg. (8,776 lbs.)
Capacity: 67.2 cu. m. (2,372 cu. ft.)
Why buy a used shipping container in Canada? It can save you time, money and headaches! Contact us to learn more.