These TargetBox shipping containers are a standard 40-foot high cube container modified with two sets of standard doors on one side. These practically new containers have two additional sets of doors for convenient loading and access of the goods inside.
• The container bodies are made out of 14-gauge steel, with extra-strong members and corner posts.
• These long 40-footers have two additional sets of doors on one side, with lockboxes.
• Our TargetBox inspection process ensures that each container is in the condition you want and need.
• Ask us about CSC or ISO certification, which ensures that your new container is 100% watertight and the doors seal properly.
• Custom modifications can transform your new shipping container into the space you want and need, which can include windows, insulation, electricity, flooring, heating, A/C and much more.
• These container units are often in stock and ready to be shipped out within 48 hours depending on your modification needs.
40’ Container Measurements
Width: 2.4 m. (8 ft.)
Height: 2.9 m. (9.6 ft.)
Length: 12 m. (40 ft.)
Weight: 4,150 kg. (9,149 lbs.)
Capacity: 67.2 cu. m. (2,373 cu. ft.)
Why buy a new shipping container from Canadian owned and operated TargetBox? It can save you time, money and headaches! Contact us to learn more.