TargetBox’s new 40-foot high cube shipping containers can be purchased with a standard set of doors on either end. These large forty-foot containers are practically new (they have only made 1 trip to North America) with only minor scratches to show, and come with doors on either short end of the unit.
• The container bodies are made out of 14-gauge CORTEN steel, with extra-strong members and corner posts.
• The standard steel doors on either end help to access your doors, especially useful considering this container’s incredible length.
• Our TargetBox inspection process ensures that each container is in the condition you want and need.
• Ask us about CSC or ISO certification, which ensures that your new container is 100% watertight and the doors seal properly.
• Custom modifications can transform your 40-foot shipping container into the space you want and need, which can include windows, insulation, electricity, flooring, heating, A/C and much more.
• These container units are often in stock and ready to be shipped out within 48 hours depending on your modification needs.
40’ Container Measurements
Width: 2.4 m. (8 ft.)
Height: 2.9 m. (9.6 ft.)
Length: 12 m. (40 ft.)
Weight: 4,150 kg. (9,149 lbs.)
Capacity: 67.2 cu. m. (2,373 cu. ft.)
Why buy a new shipping container from Canadian owned and operated TargetBox? It can save you time, money and headaches! Contact us to learn more.