Although these massive ‘Grade C’ high cube containers are sold in ‘as-is’ condition, they still have wind and watertight doors/seals. The cargo-worthy containers are a little beaten up, with noticeable dents, rust and scratches. They may be older, but they still have some life left in them.
• The extra-large container bodies are made out of 14-gauge steel, with extra-strong members and corner posts.
• Your container is 100% watertight and the doors seal properly.
• Our TargetBox inspection process ensures that each construction-grade shipping container is guaranteed to be reliable, durable and weatherproof.
• Ask us about CSC or ISO certification, which ensures that your container is 100% watertight and the doors seal properly.
• Custom modifications can transform your construction-grade high cube shipping container into the space you want and need, whether it is a huge office, tool shed, retail store or in-law suite.
• These 40’ high cube container units are in stock and ready to be shipped out within 48 hours depending on your modification needs.
40’ Container Measurements
Width: 2.4 m. (8 ft.)
Height: 2.9 m. (9.5 ft.)
Length: 12 m. (40 ft.)
Weight: 3,981 kg. (8,776 lbs.)
Capacity: 67.2 cu. m. (2,372 cu. ft.)
Why buy a construction-grade shipping container in Canada? It can save you time, money and headaches! Contact us to learn more.