Although the refrigeration unit in this container is not operational, you can still benefit from the insulated and food-grade stainless steel interior construction. These containers have made a few oceangoing trips, and are in great condition with minor scratches, dents and rust.
• The reefer container bodies are made out of 14-gauge CORTEN steel, with extra-strong members and corner posts.
• The interior of this container has food-grade stainless steel construction with insulated panels on walls, doors and ceilings.
• Our TargetBox inspection process ensures that each container is in the condition you want and need.
• Ask us about CSC or ISO certification, which ensures that your used container is 100% watertight and the doors seal properly.
• Custom modifications can transform your used shipping container into the space you want and need.
• These container units are often in stock and ready to be shipped out within 48 hours depending on your modification needs.
20’ Container Measurements
Width: 2.4 m. (8 ft.)
Height: 2.6 m. (8.5 ft.)
Length: 6 m. (19.84 ft.)
Weight: 3,080 kg. (6,790 lbs.)
Capacity: 32.8 cu. m. (1,158 cu. ft.)
Why buy a new shipping container from Canadian owned and operated TargetBox? It can save you time, money and headaches! Contact us to learn more.