These large containers have only made one trip to North America, and are in excellent condition with only minor scratches to show. They have been recently manufactured, come with excellent rubber seals on the doors, and have a long lifespan – 25–30 years left.
• Our TargetBox inspection process ensures that each new shipping container is guaranteed to be durable and weatherproof.
• The container bodies are made out of 14-gauge steel, with extra-strong members and corner posts.
• Ask us about CSC or ISO certification, which ensures that your new container is watertight and the doors seal properly.
• Custom modifications can transform your new shipping container into the space you want and need, whether it is a large office, tool shed, retail store or in-law suite.
• These 20’ container units are in stock and ready to be shipped within 48 hours depending on your modification needs.
Other Available Container Grades
20ft Good Quality Used Grade A Shipping Container
20ft Construction Grade B&C Shipping Container
20’ Container Measurements
Width: 2.4 m. (8 ft.)
Height: 2.6 m. (8.5 ft.)
Length: 6 m. (19.84 ft.)
Weight: 2,360 kg. (5,204 lbs.)
Capacity: 32.8 cu. m. (1,158 cu. ft.)
Why buy a new shipping container in Canada? It can save you time, money and headaches! Contact us to learn more.